Been super busy and sick. League is definitely on tomorrow. Forecast is for rain only on Saturday.
I will get to the fields early Sunday to assess Stevens for the gray/green game. If Stevens is unplayable I will make three 33×100 fields on wimberly. I personally think Stevens will be fine.
Please check the fb, the website and your captains for updates.